Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Button Buddies Cherries

I didn't purchase the "Button Buddies" stamp set, but Lissie did.  I fell in love and borrowed hers.  I think I'm going to have to get my own as I've really had some fun with it.  I've got plans for the sweetest little box of 3"x3" cards as this set lends itself to those beautifully.  Just wait until you see the birthday cards I made. ;o)

I happen to LOOOOOOOVE cherries and already have two different sets with cherries.  Doesn't matter.  I need these.  ;o)

I needed a quick thank you card for a customer and decided this set would be perfect.  I made three cards using Real Red as the base and mounting the white on Old Olive.  I used the thank you sentiment from "Short and Sweet".

I wanted to play around with a couple of ideas for the cherries and hit these guys with Crystal Effects.

With this card, I actually used the buttons.

I think each card is sweet on its own, but really like playing around with variations as well. :o)

--Rach


No comments: