Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Playing With Colors






I have always loved the combination of Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and So Saffron. And what better time to use them than Easter? I have five grandchildren, so for every holiday (and sometimes in between) I make each of them a card different from the others. These Easter cards were made using these supplies:

Textured and Non-textured Card Stock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, and Bashful Blue

Ribbon: Certainly Celery

Stamp Set: Everybunny

Inks: Staz On Black, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, and Bashful Blue

Various Nestabilities

I also followed Rachael's lead in decorating the inside of each card.

I'm sorry my photography skills are sorely lacking.

--Lissie

2 comments:

Rach said...

YAY!! I LOVE these SO much!! Those little bunnies are so winsome and sweet. :o)

Bailey's Leaf said...

I don't know if I'm supposed to pick a favorite, but I love the bunny tossing the flowers overboard.

Photography isn't bad. You just need more light. Do your photos a bit closer to a window and that may resolve the problem.

Gorgeous cards!