Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

I Dig You


I have no brothers and no sons, so when I ended up with a grandson, it was all new territory for me. He is all boy, so I had to find appropriate stamp sets. "I Dig You" from Stampin' Up is perfect for little guys, and I used it to make this card. My grandson also is crazy about green, so I made that the base color. Here are the other supplies I used:

Stamp Set: I Dig You

DSP: Just Add Cake

Embossing Folder: Textured Impressions

Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Wild Wasabi

Label Punch

Inks: Peach Parfait, Basic Gray, Basic Black

--Lissie

4 comments:

Jess said...

He is going to LOVE it!

Ann Schach said...

Oh how cute! Such a great choice of paper, with its cheery colors! I know your grandson will love it! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

This is a PERFECT boy stamp set and a fun card to boot! Love your choice of colors! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week with your funny punny creation!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a cute card, Lissie! I especially like the fun color combo and the embossed hearts with the rough, tough bulldozer. I "dig" it and I know your grandson will too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)