Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Whalecome, Baby!


 Whale, it's been a while! ;o)

Pandemic teaching is, without a doubt, the hardest teaching I've ever done. It leaves little time for creative outlets because by the time evening rolls around and I can't face another moment of work I'm so exhausted I don't want to do anything. :oS

However, life goes on and normal things, such as babies and baby showers are still out there, making the world just a little bit happier. My colleague (and Beanie's teacher) is welcoming a baby boy in April and we are showering her with everything sweet, cute, and wonderful in the world. :o) 

I'm playing along with The Paper Players theme challenge this week. 


Who doesn't love a good heart/star card? 

As for the baby, I can't wait to see what the spring brings when the little guy joins us. :o) 

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Rachel pandemic teaching and learning is tough all round - I'm sure you are doing a great job though! I was delighted to see your cute whale in our gallery this week - I still have this stamp too. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Rachel, this is adorable! I love this little whale and the hearts. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Simply adorable, Rach! Love the pop of pattern on the whale. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!