Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 Christmas Cards are Finished: Dasher

By George, I think I did it!  The cards, they're finished!  Now to address, write, etc...

I've already posted two of my Christmas cards below, those fun and funky Pool Party/Cherry Cobbler cards. 

Next, we have this little guy.  Oh how I do love "Dasher".  I fell in love with him the first time I saw him and simply had to have him.  At once.  ;o)

He came to live with me and we have made many beautiful Christmas cards together.  Because he's such a simple, yet elegant kind of guy, I wanted something simple yet elegant to compliment him. 

Add to that my love of red, kraft and white together, and we had a winner.  :o)

This card uses:
*Stamp Set: "Dasher"
*Ink: Crumb Cake
*Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, silver glimmer paper (LOVE this stuff!)
*Accessories: Cuttle Bug Snowflake embossing folder, snowflake punch

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love this color combination!!! One day I'm going to get a Big Shot. I really love each of your cards...I only made about 35...you really worked hard :) I actually just came across your card from last year and your babies look so tiny :)

jimlynn said...

Love Dasher - and love your card! Beautiful!
Lynn