Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Secret Garden DSP

As I may have mentioned, it was cold, grey and dreary and I was craving bright and sunny.  I picked up one of my new stamp sets and set to work creating my own DSP.  I used bright, bold colors and selected a set with both solid and line stamps. 

Then, I cut it apart and used it to make cards. :o)

In this card, I used a Copic marker to color the bling so it would match the stamped images.

And, this card uses a variation on the stamped paper I used for the rest of the cards since I used Pumpkin Pie for the orange flower instead of Calypso Coral.





This card was made when I saw all the scraps lying on the desktop.  I fiddled with them a bit and this was the result.  :o)

This was truly a fun bunch of cards to make and I'm already thinking of how I could use that same stamp set with a different color scheme.  :o)

These cards us:

*Stamp Sets: "Secret Garden", "Friendly Phrases", "Sweet Essentials", "Bloomin' Marvelous"
*Inks: Calypso Coral, Real Red, Poppy Parade, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Kiwi Kiss
*Paper: Whisper White

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

ALL of these are over the top fabulous!!! Love the way you used that stamp set.
Lynn