Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Silvery Snowflakes

Oo! Oo!  Check it out!!!  Another new post!!  I tell you what, when Lissie's here, we just sit and make cards all day.  It's wonderful!  :o) 

Looking over the cards I've made the past week, I think it's safe to say I'm definitely on a silver kick this year.  And sponging.  And in love with Smoky Slate, and "Endless Wishes".  It's all so delightfully lovely and fun.  I always forget just how much fun I have paper crafting.
 
It's been such a cloudy, gloomy December thus far (except for last Monday which was insanely gorgeous and I had no chance to be out in...) and a sponged Smoky Slate background really seems to capture that grey. 

I'm okay with that grey when there are snowflakes involved.  When there are shimmery heat embossed snowflakes involved, even better.  :o) 

I set off the sentiment using Garden Green and Real Red (because, at heart, I think I must prefer a traditional Christmas card sometimes).  It's one layer, but it's far from simple.  :oP

*************************
This card uses:

*Inks: Smoky Slate, VersaMark, Real Red, Garden Green
*Paper: PTI white card stock
*Stamp Set: Endless Wishes
*Accessories: Silver embossing powder, heat tool

No comments: