Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2020

We Need a Little Christmas!


I just closed out the first marking period--got in grades, chased down missing assignments, worked on report cards--and decided to reward myself with some crafting time. :o) 

As always of late, when I need inspiration, I headed over to The Paper Players to check out this week's challenge. And there it was, right up my alley--CHRISTMAS!! 


2020 has been something else, hasn't it? I always balk at skipping over Thanksgiving and racing right to Christmas, but as my youngest has been singing over and over again, "We need a little Christmas, right this very minute!" 

We've had the Christmas movies playing on repeat and I have been playing Christmas music practically nonstop. ;oP  And, let's face it, it doesn't hurt to get a jump on making the yearly Christmas cards, does it? 


The photo isn't the best quality--because, drat it all it gets dark at noon these days--but here it is. :o) 

Happy week, everyone! It's always a great end if I have crafting time. :o) 
 

2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Your card is CAS perfection! I love the pop of silver and the little red cardinal! This card is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

CAS perfection indeed - I love your simple sard with a pop of festive colour! I think your son is right - we all need some festive cheer! Mine has been playing Christmas songs whilst on the school run this week too! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!