Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Making Progress

No, no cards to post, just an update on the saga of the Christmas cards.  Time sure has gotten away from me this year...

It's funny, now that I'm staying home, I seem to have less time to work in the studio, and less time for myself than I used to.  How is that even possible?!? Hm.

Because I'm so behind on my Christmas cards, I came home from church last night, got things settled in the house and hit the studio.  It took me an hour and a half, but I managed to get ALL my materials cut for the cards. 


There are at least 16 of each card.  Sometimes my love of layers really IS a problem...:eye roll: 

I know there are those who would go out of their minds if they had to make more than one or two of the same card, and here I am, making 16 at the minimum, lol! That's one of the things that's so great about stamping and card making, everyone can do that which they like best. 

I'm hoping to get a bit of time in the studio this afternoon or evening after church and get started on these guys.  I'd LOVE to be able to get them in the mail by Monday or Tuesday next week. 

--Rach

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Busy, busy, busy!!! Sounds like you're having a very busy life right now! But they're all going to be just beautiful. Love all that clean and simple look!
Lynn

Kelli said...

Layers...oh how I love layers!