Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Pink Blossoms--Or as Brien Says, "Woah, That's Girly!"

This is the other card I made using the "Easter Blossoms" set.  I made an effort to color these more like apple blossoms, but still don't know how successful I was.  Oh well.  They're still lovely. :o)

I wanted to give the background some texture so embossed the paper.  And then, because I wanted that texture to "pop", I sponged it with some Rose Red.  And, who doesn't love a great big bow?  I mean, besides Brien? ;o)

This is another one of those cards that I think doesn't really need a sentiment.  I make those from time to time. This cards seems to scream "spring!".  :o)

This card uses:

Stamp Set: "Easter Blossoms"
Inks: Early Espresso, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: dimensionals, Pink Pirouette ribbon

--Rach

1 comment:

Lissie said...

I never would have though of using a sponge. Once I tried using a brayer (sp?) and it was a disaster. I have to get the family project under control as it has taken over my studio. Once I've done that I can begin to make cards again.

You're the best!

Lissie