Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Stationery Box

 Well, I had such fun with the first box, I had to make another.  Looking through Lissie's DSP, I found "Storybook" and decided I could do something with it.  Lissie had not intentionally purchased it, and had no idea what in the world she could do with it.  I figured it out. ;oP

 I made a stationery kit for a little girl, and think it is pretty cute. :o)






 I wanted to make cards a little girl or boy could color and add something of themselves to and then send. 


This kit uses:

*Paper: "Storybook" DSP (retired), Ruby Red (retired), Summer Sun (retired), Taken with Teal (retired)
*Accessories: large and small tag punches, scallop border punch, some retired So Saffron ribbon and I have no idea where it came from

So, what do you think, birthday present for Ella?  :o)

--Rach

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

These (and the previous post) are just wonderful!!! In fact I tried to comment on your post yesterday and it just kept kicking me out of the internet! ANYWAY, love them both - wonderful projects.
Lynn

Bailey's Leaf said...

Look at you getting gifts done on spring break! Yes, I do believe that it would be a wonderful gift. Add some colored pencils with it and you've got yourself a gift. (Okay, I know she probably owns some, but nothin' beats new school supplies!)

jaydee said...

Rach.... I love these! They are a great present. You have inspired me to create something more than just a card.
hugs
jaydee