Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Blowing Kisses Birthday

I can't seem to stop using this sweet "Blowing Kisses" bunny.  He makes my heart feel light and happy and I find him utterly adorable.

Miss Gracie had a birthday earlier this month, and being the spot on auntie I am, I got this card out right away...yeah, no.  No, I didn't.  But, I called her on her birthday and let her know we were thinking about her, and hey, this extends her birthday a bit, right?

I stamped the bunny and grass on watercolor paper and colored him using markers and a water pen.  I then cut him out using my Deckled Rectangles Nesties. The "ribbon" is two strips of paper cut 1/2" and adhered together using  two-way tape.  I figured out a nifty trick to cutting the chevron in the end, I take my 1 1/8" square punch, and match it up to cut a notch out using a corner. 

I finished it off by stamping the sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" and using VersaMark to stamp just the heart part of the balloon from "Blowing Kisses".

I know this image is fuzzy--I'm sorry. The sentiment is from "Friendly Phrases" and I added the heart balloon to finish it off. 

Happy Birthday to Miss Gracie!

--Rach

This card uses:

*Stamp Sets: "Blowing Kisses", "Teeny Tiny Wishes", "Friendly Phrases"
*Paper: watercolor paper, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
*Inks: black StazOn, Pretty in Pink, and Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink and Crumb Cake markers
*Accessories: Deckled Rectangles Nesties

1 comment:

Jess said...

Adorable!