Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Curly Cute Cupcakes

January is a month of many birthdays around these parts.  It's our second heaviest month behind July.  I've been busily making birthday cards and trying to make sure each one is unique and suited to the recipient. 

This card is for my niece, Lydia. I chose the DSP with polka dots to mimic the dots on the cupcakes.  I'll come right out and admit I'm a sucker for polka dots.  :o)

I found the sketch at the Paper Players, and it's such a versatile sketch you'll be seeing it a couple more times. ;o)

And, the inside. 

I got it addressed, stamped and mailed just in time for Lydie's birthday. Whew!

--Rach

This card uses:

*Stamp Sets: Darling Dots, Curly Cute, Friendly Phrases
*Paper: Bella Rose DSP (retired), Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
*Inks: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Pretty in Pink markers, Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red stamp pads

No comments: