Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Buttons Buddy Birthday

I mentioned the slew of January birthdays we have and here's yet another card for one of them.  I can't help myself, I just adore the Button Buddies piggy with a birthday hat on his head. :o) He's such a cheerful little guy. :o)

Since my nephew's favorite color is green I went with Wild Wasabi for the base.  I mimicked the polka dots on the hat with the Swiss dots embossed on the white layer.  I also figure no birthday hat is complete without some pom pom trim and the Daffodil Delight picked up the yellow in the hat's dots. :o)

I finished off the inside with the same sentiment I used on Lydie's birthday card and the same cute little cupcake from Warm Words. :o)

--Rach

This card uses:
*Stamp Sets: Button Buddies, Curly Cute, Friendly Phrases, Warm Words
*Papers: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DSP (retired)
*Inks: Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Real Red
*Accessories: Daffodil Delight pom pom trim

1 comment:

Jess said...

He is going to think this is hysterical!!