Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Hopeful Butterflies



Yet another card I created on rainbow Friday night. :o) 

I have no clue what actually inspired this. I had the butterfly punch out, I had the rainbow paper scraps sitting there, and I just...did it. :shrug: 

Do you ever have those moments of "I wonder if...?" That's what happened here. I punched them, then I had to have something to do with them. Doh!

I started putting the pieces together to make whole butterflies and this is what clicked with me. I covered the "seam" with some pearls to create little butterfly bodies, and paired it with one of my favorite sentiments. 

************************
Stamps: Hope Happens
Papers: Whisper White (heavy and regular), Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Miscellaneous: pearls for bling 

1 comment:

Candice said...

Love it! Pretty colors and a nice, simple slate. :)