Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

I Love Yellow






A friend's birthday is this week, and I wanted to make a card to go with the gift I purchased. Yellow is one of my favorite colors so I decided to put a lot of yellow onto a white background. I've had the stamp set, Mixed Bunch for a good while, and it always makes me happy when I use it. There is a large punch that works perfectly with the set, but instead of punching a yellow flower I decided to punch two white ones, layered, and then embellish them with yellow. Here's the supply list:

Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, Madison Avenue, and Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
Button: Daffodil Delight
Dimensionals to pop up the two-layered white flower
Inks: Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz
Punches: Large Flower and 1 1/8" Circle

--Lissie

No comments: