Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Another OWH Birthday Card

Continuing to take a break from flowers and such, here's another children's card I created for OWH.

One of my most favorite stamp sets for children is the now retired "Wild About You".  The animals are all so whimsical and I love their faces. :o)

I wanted to create something using all the stamps and settled on a filmstrip.  I stamped each image and then punched them out using a 1" square punch.  Alas, I was unable to use the penguin as there just wasn't space on my black strip. 

I used the spiral notebook punch to create the edges of the filmstrip, mounted the images on the strip, mounted the strip on the base, and stamped the sentiment. 

--Rach

This card uses:

*Stamp Set: "Wild About You"
*Papers: Basic Black, PTI white
*Inks: More Mustard, Smoky Slate, Gumball Green, Early Espresso
*Accessories: 1" square punch, spiral notebook punch

No comments: