Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fox and Friends


As most any grandparent will tell you, having grandchildren brings a dimension to your life that you never could have imagined. I think about each one of my babies many times each day. Just thinking about one of them can put me in a grand mood that lasts for hours. If there is anything better in life than family, I have no idea what it could be. Often, when I am making cards, I think of a particular grandchild and then design a card specifically for that child. Other times, I make several cards for my grandchildren and then, later, decide who will be the recipient of each one. It is that case with this card. I knew I wanted to use Wild Wasabi--aren't we all glad that color came back--and my new stamp set Fox and Friends. As I looked through my Designer Series Papers, I was attracted to Uptown because it has circles in it and colors I like. Thus, this card was born. Here's what I used:
  • Stamp Sets--Fox and Friends and Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Nesties--Scallop and Circle
  • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
  • Designer Series Paper--Uptown
  • White Brads
  • Card Stock--So Saffron and Wild Wasabi
  • Inks--Wild Wasabi and Close to Cocoa
Now I have to decide which of my sweet and precious babies will receive this card.

--Lissie

1 comment:

Rach said...

This looks like a card for Gabe-Man to me. :o)

Very, very cute!