Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Poppy Love


I was so taken with how well my wedding card turned out, I decided to try another one using a different embossing folder and color. Once again, I'm pleased with the clean and simple feel of the card.

This card uses:
Stamp Set: "Short and Sweet"
Papers: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade (note: I still haven't purchased the stamp pads--the markers continue to work well)
Accessories: Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, crystal effects

This was another SUPER easy card that came together in no time, but looks lovely nonetheless.

--Rach

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell where you used the Crystal Effects. Do tell.

The card is to die for.

Mom AKA Lissie

Rach said...

Mom, I used it to adhere the butterfly. :o)

Kelli said...

So elegant and I love the pop (ha, ha) of color. Poppy Parade is a favorite...love it.

Jess said...

This one is really gorgeous. You should get into making custom wedding invites, wow!