Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Still Traveling



The travels continue, allowing me to continue journeying through my archives. I made this card in July 2009 for my niece, Ella's, fourth birthday. She LOVES and ADORES anything pink, sparkly and princess-y, and I couldn't imagine any child wouldn't love seeing their name all in glitter.

I had seen an idea in the SU! 2008-2009 (I think...) that used Sticky Cuts and glitter on a card, and I felt it would be PERFECT for this card.

This card uses:
*Sticky Cuts
*Chunky glitter and fine glitter
*Melon Mambo and Pink Piourette card stock

The envelope uses:
Stamp Set: "Crazy for Cupcakes"
Inks: Black Staz-On, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay

Glitter-ific, Baby! :oP

--Rach

2 comments:

Trish in Wisconsin said...

Great card! Just love those Sticky Cuts, especially the whole page one, you can do absolutely anything you want with it, and it turns out fantastic. Doesn't it just seem like little girls, pink, purple and glitter all go together? I think so. Thanks for the updates on the other Blog. Haven't had time to comment, only read. Love the dress and socks, such evolving style! I love reading about your travels and tribulations. Thanks for sharing.

Cyber hugs, Trish in Wisconsin

jaydee said...

Rach - Trish said it all. LOVE this card and the sticky cuts are perfect.
hugs
jaydee