Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Simple, Yet Elegant


At least I think so. I've been dying to play with Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler as a color combo and finally did so last night. Boy, talk about rich, deep colors!

I pulled out my "Medallion" stamp, rock-and-rolled it with Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso, and stamped. The base looked a bit naked so I stamped it with VersaMark and "En Francais".

And, the inside. :o)

This card uses:
Stamp Sets: "Medallion", "En Francais"
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Pearls

This card makes me hungry--I'm thinking of black forest cake. :oP

--Rach

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card makes me want to get out my background stamps and play with them. Now I have to try out the two colors you've used. They look regal.

Mom AKA Lissie

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at this card. I just noticed the pearl! What an excellent touch.

Mom (again) AKA Lissie

jaydee said...

GORJUSS! Love that luscious color scheme, too!
hugs
jaydee