Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another One for Halloween


When Rachael came to visit this past weekend, she brought my Stampin' Up order. I couldn't wait to begin playing with my new stamp sets. It was hard to decide where to begin ... I ended up going for Halloween and created this card, one I'll send to one of my grandchildren. Please note that the cat is actually centered perfectly inside the cutout; the camera angle makes it look off center. Here's what I used:
  • Designer Series Paper--Cast A Spell
  • Stamp Set--Fang-tastic
  • Card Stock--Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive
  • Ink--Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Blush Blossom, Blushing Bride
  • Punches--Scallop and Circle
  • Dimensional--on the pumpkin to make it stand out from the witch
--Lissie

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Isn't it great seeing the wonderful SU box or bag. This is such a cute card and I'm sure it will be enjoyed.

jimlynn said...

So cute and I love the DP!
Lynn

Rach said...

Oh, this is SO cute! I LOVE the cut-out! :o)