Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sparkly Hannah Day 2010 Cards


I have been trying and trying to get some studio time.  This is always my crazy, busy time of year.  We are out of town every other weekend for football games, we are traveling to see family, we are just busy. 

I know, I know excuses excuses...

At any rate, I made it a point to get in the studio last night as I had a mission.  Today is Sparkly Hannah Day 2010 and I wanted to give out anonymous cards with a couple of dollars in them.  The plan is to leave these cards on random cars in parking lots. Inside the card reads, "We know this isn't much, but we hope you will use it to buy yourself a little treat".  Besides that, the card is simply adorable. :o) Who wouldn't smile after receiving one of these cards?

This card uses:
Stamp Set: Darling Dots, PTI Signature Greetings
Paper: Whisper White
Inks: Melon Mambo, Only Orange (retired)

I made ten of them last night.  You MUST use a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to get the images lined up!  I also drew a light pencil line across the card to give the flowers a baseline. 

As for the poor image quality, well, my sweet Lil dropped my camera and my flash broke.  Boo hoo hoo!  I hope to have it repaired soon!

Happy Sparkly Hannah Day!  Go forth and perform a RAK!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hannah is giving you a wink and a twirl! This card is so adorable. I can see why you'd need the SAMJ for this, you did great. The poor camera...I hope you get it fixed soon too.

Lissie said...

What a special way to honor our precious Hannah.

Mom AKA Lissie