Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Combining Techniques


I wanted to make a very simple, clean card. I also wanted to use a new embossing folder and watercolor paper. And now, for the life of me, I can't remember everything I used to make this card. ARGH! Old age has impacted my memory. I know I used two different shades of pink card stock, but I'm not sure what they are--Rose Red? Melon Mambo? [Rachael just told me that those are the correct colors.] Here's what I know I used:
  • Embossing Folder--Elegant Lines
  • Ink--Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo
  • Water Color Paper (spritzed with water prior to stamping)
  • Stamp Set--Watercolor Trio
--Lissie

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

No matter what paper, etc, you used, it's just beautiful! Love the clean and simple look.
Lynn

Kelli said...

I love clean and simple and you did a great job. I love your new embossing folder.