Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lissie's Mosaic Madness Birthday Card

So, if it's not obvious yet (it will be soon, I promise), I'm in love with this stamp set.  It's incredibly versatile and easy to use, and heck, it's fun.  And, what's not to love about coordinating stamp sets, punches and embossing folders?!?

Combine "Mosaic Madness" with the new In Colors which I utterly adore, and I was as happy as a pig in mud when I was making this card. :o)

**************************
This card uses:

*Inks: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
*Papers: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
*Stamp Sets: "Mosaic Madness", "Curly Cute"
*Accessories: pearls, dimensionals

1 comment:

Bailey's Leaf said...

You are going to kill me when I tell you that while I love it, the shape and the color combo make me think of Christmas decorations. Keep in mind that those were the colors I used on one of the display trees last year, so know that others may not have the visions of sugar plums that I do. I lived with that tree for a good six weeks. (Not to mention climbing in, on, above and around it.)

Gorgeous card! I love the little pearl accents. :)