Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tea Shoppe


I made a commitment this week to make a few cards using supplies I've bought but never found a way to use. Long ago I bought the lattice die but never could come up with an idea as to how to make it work on a card. Then, I noticed the Tea Shoppe stamp set on my shelf--which I have utilized once or twice in the past--and decided to see if I could make the two work together. I found an old sheet of DSP from 2007. It's so old that I do not know the name but it features 2007 SU In Colors, Groovy Guava and Soft Sky. I decided to cut the sentiment to look like a tea bag with a string (butchers' twine) and used Soft Sky ink. The tea cup is stamped in Chocolate Chip. I had to fussy cut it (as Rachael says) because there's no die for that big tea cup. At the bottom I added Very Vanilla lace and a few Very Vanilla roses. The base of the card is Whisper White. All the supplies are from Stampin' Up.

--Lissie 

1 comment:

Rach said...

I really do love this card. :o)