Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Paper Players' Challenge #155


I love this simple layout. In fact it's one of my all-time favorites that's been posted to Paper Players. Yet I struggled with it all week. At long last this morning I came up with two ideas. This first one I will send to my niece whose 6-month old baby is waiting for a liver transplant. 

Here's what I used:

Cardstock: Pool Party and Whisper White
Stamp Set: Button Buddies
DSP: Eastern Elegance
Stamp Set: So Many Sayings
Accessories:Pool Party brad, silver glitter, and rhinestones



 On the inside of the card I used Whisper White cardstock and Eastern Elegance DSP.

--Lissie

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my, I am sure this will bring some peace & comfort to your niece while she waits...what a terrible thing to have to go through for a baby! Your papers and colors are lovely..I NEED some of that paper for sure! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a beautiful card, Lissie! I'm sure your niece will appreciate it and I hope that her little one is able to get the transplant soon. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)