Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Another Clean and Simple Card







Another stamp set I bought and have trouble using is House and Home. The elements of the set are so darn cute, but even paired with the Domestic Goddess DSP, I have struggled. I got it out a while back determined to use it. It was then that I spied the square gingham stamp. I have so many memories of gingham from my childhood and that includes red and white gingham tablecloths. And because I'm on a clean and simple jag, I figured it would work well for a thank-you card. I used another tool I have that too often I forget about and that's the butterflies embosslit folder. I finished the card using Strawberry Slush ribbon.

Stamp Sets:  House and Home; Outlined Occasions
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Ribbon: Strawberry Slush 
Cardstock: Whisper White
Emblosslit Folder: Beautiful Wings

--Lissie 

No comments: