Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Cute by the Inch




This week's Paper Players' challenge was to create a one-layer, clean and simple card. I decided to use a stamp set I've had for a while but never inked. It is Cute by the Inch and has nine small square stamps. Of the nine, I selected four and played with them in various positions until I came up with the square. To make the card, I affixed the four separate stamps onto a clear block and then colored the images using markers. I then stamped all four images at once. It took a while and was a bit tricky, but it worked! 

Inks: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, and Old Olive
Stamp Sets: Cute by the Inch and a set of sentiments by Hero Arts
Cardstock: Whisper White

--Lissie

3 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Darling card, Lissie! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

This is so cute, Lissie! Those images are adorable, and you colored them so perfectly. And stamping all four at once? Very impressive! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Adorable! Perfect OL card! Thanks so much for playing with us this week!