Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

For Dad


Dad turns 94 in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to make a special card to commemorate this momentous occasion. No one in our family has lived to be this old so it is quite an achievement!

I often struggle to make masculine cards, but think the paper I chose--To The Nines--works well. And lately I've seen quite a few cards with varied strips of paper (or washi tape) so I decided to try using that technique. Because the buttons will make the card difficult to mail, I will deliver it in person. 

Here's the supply list:

Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
DSP: To The Nines
Ink: Always Artichoke
Buttons: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Candy Dots: Always Artichoke
Dimensionals to pop up "Happiest Birthday Wishes"

--Lissie

No comments: