Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Circle Circus



As soon as I saw this set in the catalog, I knew I had to have it. In fact, it was more than love at first sight; it was pure bliss. Rarely have I felt that way about a stamp set. I could not wait to get my hands on it! And then, I took possession of it. And I could not do a thing with it. It was one failure after another. Over the two years I've had Circle Circus, I've taken it out and played with it dozens of times. And I have always come up empty. I hate that. It was beyond frustrating. It got so bad I hid the set so I wouldn't have to see it sitting there forlornly waiting patiently for me to rise to the challenge. Finally, last week I decided that no matter how long it took me I was going to sit in my chair until I came up with something, anything. And this is the result. It ain't great, but at least I have now conquered the beast. :-) And it makes me wonder if others have had the same problem, that is, fall in love with a stamp set and then struggle to use it.

Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamp Set: Circle Circus
Buttons: Night of Navy
Dimensionals 

--Lissie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card Lissie--the sentiment with the design are perfect in my book!!!