Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

More Playing with One Layer Cards

I have three cards for you today since they are all variations on the same theme.

Oh how I love "Summer Silhouettes".  Adore it.  Can't get enough of it.  At all.

This card started as a scrap where I was stamping for the fun of it.  Before I knew it, I liked what I saw and kept going, adding some reds and oranges and putting in the green leaves last of all.

I changed the sentiment here, but kept the idea behind the card the same.  I also substituted Daffodil Delight for the Summer Sun.  I prefer the brightness and intensity of Summer Sun and wish SU! hadn't retired it's "true" yellows...

And, here, I wanted to play with roses and raspberries. :o)

One layer cards can be very challenging, yet I've had a blast making them lately.

--Rach

These Cards Use:

*Stamp Sets: "Signature Greetings" (PTI), "Summer Silhouettes"
*Paper: PTI's white
*Inks: Gumball Green, Rose Red, Raspberry Ripple, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Summer Sun (retired), Pumpkin Pie

No comments: